Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome back!!!!

I like this photo because it's cool the way this kid is kicking the ball. It's like he's karate chopping it instead of just kicking it the usual way. These kids area playing hardcore soccer.
 The first time I saw this photo it amazed me. It's really pretty how the road glows. I just want to jump into the picture and go there.


I like this photo because of the animals in it. It's interesting  how the lion is about to attack the giraffe. I makes me wonder how close the photographer was at the scene.



1. What was the best song of 2010?

Alejandro- Lady Gaga because I like the beat of the song and how the whole song goes. It's interesting. I think Lady Gaga's voice is amazing. Plus the music video to this song made me crack up. Pretty much any Lady Gaga song is amazing.



2. What was the best movie of 2010?

My favorite movie this year was Jackass 3D. There was a moment where I didn't laugh while watching it. The stuff they did in that movie was absolutely ridiculous. It was so hilarious I feel like watching it right now while discussing it. Stevo is one crazy dude for bungie jumping while in the porta potty.




3. What was the most important news story of the year?

I think the most important story this year was when that 53 year old software engineer committed suicide by crashing his little plane into the IRS building in Austin. It angers me how stupid people are. Why kill yourself when you could risk other people's lives too. 





4. Who was the most important person of 2010?

Lady Gaga definitely!!! I freakin love her. She is just so different from all of the other singers and performers out there. Her music is always good no matter what. I don't think she will ever make a disappointing album. I like her crazy outfits and I love how she cares about animals because I love animals too.



5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment, story OR person of 2010?

Lady Gaga and her meat dress. 




1. During the winter break I had a lot of fun. More fun then I've had in a long time. I got to visit my family and they live in the tiny town outside of Corpus Christi. I got to hang out with my cousin and she drove me around town. I also had a little trip with my family. We stayed in the Menger Hotel in San Antonio. While we were there we went shopping in the River Center Mall and walked around town to see all the different shops. Oh and we walked all around the river walk.

2. I want to improve my skills for my animation class, learn how to drive, and get a job this year.


3. I am looking forward to new xbox games this year....because I am a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment