Thursday, December 2, 2010

My first print

  1. The boy in the picture and the computer are in sharp focus. What's not in focus is the background, but that doesn't really need to be anyway.
  2. The contrast is good. Some people may think its dark because the kid in my photo has dark skin and a black shirt on so that may be confusing. 
  3. I think that all the rules are followed. The photo is candid. The subject of the picture would be the computer and how the boy is on it so yes I would say it is framed correctly. The composition rule I used was the rule of thirds and balance. The picture shows academics.
  4. I have a few tiny spots on my photo from the chemicals. I must have not left my photo in the fixer for the right amount of time.
  5. Yes there are spots, but they are small. 
  6. Yes all of my things are into my folder.

CAPTION:

Jackson here is working on a power point for his history class in the computer lab during 8th period. He was just getting started on his assignment when I approached him. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment