Thursday, November 4, 2010

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get close, capture real moments, and capture action or emotion? Explain how you dealt with these challenges.

It was hard to make sure kids weren't looking at me while I was taking pictures. Every time I got close up they wanted to look at the camera. I had to tell a few kids to look away. Also I had to change the focus for when I got farther away from my subject.


2. What technical aspects of photography (focus, exposure, composition) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.

When I was taking pictures all that mattered to me was focus. I wanted to make sure all the pictures I took were very clear.

3. Explain how you attempted to use at least one of the advanced composition techniques you learned in class while shooting.

I used the Framing rule taking each picture.

4. What would you do differently the next time you shoot to improve your photographs?

Next time I take pictures I'm going to make sure the camera is in focus before I shoot. I'll also make sure the picture looks good before I take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment