Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Drug Cartels in Mexico

This story is very upsetting and disturbing. It's really screwed up that the people of Juarez, Mexico have to go through living in fear daily. I just don't understand why the drug cartels have to kill innocent people. Something that caught my attention while reading the story was that photographers had to be careful while taking pictures of  the policeman because that might be secretly working for the drug cartel.

What caught my eye while watching  the video was the picture of the old woman in the casket. I liked how the photographer took the picture with an angle. It looks like they were trying to use the rule of simplicity. The reason I picked this photo is because it makes me sad thinking about all of the lives that were lost in the Drug Cartel.

No comments:

Post a Comment