Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Iraq slide show

It looks like this photograph is portraying the rule of thirds because the man is on the far right. The photograph is showing the man's steps and where he came from. It's an excellent photo because it shows all of the destruction that's been done in Iraq. The picture also has a lot of details. Especially on the wall and ground. I picked this picture mainly because the man in the photo is carrying a gun to be secure. I  also picked it because you can see so much destruction. There is this random patch of blood where the man is walking and it's mysterious to me. 


When I look at this photograph, I think of Balance. You can tell the photography wanted symmetry while taking this. It's a cool photo mainly because of the chandelier. It really brightens the photo and it helps the viewer focus on the main subject. I picked this photo because it was a very good example for symmetry and because I like the chandelier.



No comments:

Post a Comment