Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

Emmet Gowin


Willaim Klein


1) When I first looked at Emmet Gowin's photo I noticed the little girl  laying in the grass. Then when I looked at William Klein's photo I first noticed the boy holding the gun and his facial expression. I chose these photos because they are so interesting. They're very different and unique from other pictures out there.

2) When I look at Gowin's photo I see the little girl laying down. I see grass all over. I see dolls surrounding the little girl. I hear the wind blowing in my ears. I hear grasshoppers chiroing. I hear the little girl yawing and enjoying her day. I taste dry air. I feel the warm sun beaming down on me. I feel the wind blowing in my face. I feel happy and peaceful.

When I look at Klein's photo I see two little boys. I see a gun pointed at me. I recognize the facial expression on the boy's face. I smell sweaty boys. I hear the two boys communicating with each other. They're fighting and they're very loud. I taste cigarettes from the people walking on the sidewalk. I taste dry air and sweat. I feel annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment