Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Touching Strangers

1. What do you think about this project and photo essay?
I thought it was really funny to see how uncomfortable people are with touching people they don't know. You can really see the awkwardness between the people in the photos. Their facial expressions are so priceless.
2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger?
If the person is creepy looking or old I would be very uncomfortable touching them. If the stranger is good looking or a youngster then I wouldn't mind.
3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.
I think it would be funny to go shoot cats with wigs on.
4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, did the photographer think about the rules of photography that you know about? What types of photos did he take?
It looks to me like the photographer wasn't trying to use any rules. The people in the photos are positioned in the same way for every photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment