Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japanese Earthquake

This photo seriously made me cry. This picture makes me feel very sad and emotional. I can tell the photographer captured this picture for that very reason. They wanted everyone to understand the pain that Japan is going through right now. The photographer cropped the woman to get a better image of her facial expression.


I like this photo because it helps show that lots of innocent lives and families have been lost from the tsunami and earthquake. It makes me want to help out and do something about this disaster. The photographer cropped the photo to fit the photos in. 

The photographer used depth to take this photo. As you can tell the photo was taken from a long distance and you can see the damage that has been done along with the Japanese troops. The photo just makes me feel gloomy but also I'm also glad that something is being done to help out Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment