Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hurricane Ike

 
This photo best displays the composition rule of framing because the center of interest is in the middle. The street gives the picture some depth. This photo strikes me because it gives me that gloomy feeling. The man in the photo chose to walk in the very center of the street which is interesting. The subject of the photo would be the man because he fits perfectly in the picture and he is the only moving object.

When I first saw this picture, what got my attention was how the man's hat blends in with the blue chairs. I thought that was cool. This photo is following the composition rule of balance. Even though the man might be off center just a tad, it still has balance. The man is also the subject and main focus. All of your attention goes to the man with the blue hat as you glance at the picture. That is why it is the main subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment